How to write thousands of words every day
How to write thousands of words every day

For the past few years, people have been asking me how I write so much.
Some of them are just showing interest and being humble. I like it when people do it.
But some people really wanted to know - they're my favorite people

And fair enough to surprise. As of this writing, I publish at least ten articles a week. In 2019, I got about 240,000 words on my websites. That doesn't include the ten (and counting) books I have through my site and Amazon or my other projects.

(My premium mind training product - I don't know how many words went into Monster Mind Educator, but it has 19 modules, some of which have multiple books, I wouldn't be surprised if it's hundreds of thousands)

Nor does it include any freelance writing jigs I have made.

And I don’t get used to being like this. In my younger years - probably in my 20s or older - I tried to write a novel. I think it took me two years to write 40,000 words that you can imagine.

It also topped the output of my writing with free time, a delightful combination of fun and authentic inspiration.

Read Home-based business ideas 2020: Click Here: 

Now, though?

I write 40,000 interesting and engaging words every few months or so.

I learned how to do the writing.

Notice that I emphasized, “work for me”. It's not just a writing system. Lots of people break the guidelines I've set up here. If it works for them, that's fine. But all I have is a reliable, powerful system that carries a lot of pressure.

If writing is a problem for you, continue my system once.
I share some of what I discovered, accidentally more or less, which makes it easier to write hundreds or thousands of words a day.

Imagine sitting at your desk and getting your writing straight. There's nothing silly around, something that doesn't threaten your brain - you know enough to get started right away.

And the beginning is always the hardest part.
So let's take a look at the first of the three steps:

Read about Relationship A TO Z in Bangla; Click Here: 

Step 1: Brain and research

A common camouflage is sitting wrong and trying to think for your desk and writing something.
This is a mistake for several reasons:

One, ideas require a separate state of mind to write thoughts. Writing requires a long, intermittent flow. Dreams come true when your thoughts can move from one idea to the next.
Two, if you stop writing to find an event or quote, you're only making it harder for yourself.

Three, the real writing episode is the hard part. You want it to be as simple as possible - so easy, in fact, you sit down and start typing right away

Does this mean you have already come up with your ideas, do all the research you need ... then you go for a walk
It's up to you what it looks like for you.

For my short articles, my notes usually have no more than a few keywords. Maybe the title of the article.

For longer articles (like this one) or for book chapters I make further notes nothing from the list of make sub-headings to the bullet list of relevant information and ideas.

You can kill too many structures spontaneously - or just the opposite so I invite you to experiment.
The key is to make the next step as easy and non-stop as possible.

Read about Self Improvement A TO Z in Bangla; Click Here: 

Step 2: Enter

Thanks for your previous work, you feel free to sit down and start writing.
It depends, more than any other step, on your personal style.

Some people need to “warm-up” or “get up in the zone”. If so, I suggest writing in long long blocks. I know this is not always possible, but an uninterrupted hour or two will surprise you for your productivity.

Then again, some of you are like me - you can just sit there and start juggling words.
If you lose yourself in the flow of writing, great! You will do a lot of work and it will probably be pretty good.

Do you have to force yourself, though? That's where the Pomodoro strategy comes in handy. Unlike the first group, you want to get interrupted - so set a timer for 20 or 30 minutes and swear to do nothing but write until it stops.

No emails read.
No daydreams.
Simply writing.

You can save all this confusion for your break. Take five or ten minutes to stop the booze, stretch your legs and refill your water. Then reset the timer and go again.

The Best Free Image website: https://freeimage4k.blogspot.com/

Step 3: Edit and rewrite

Another classic error:

You write a sentence, looks pretty good. Then you read it and realize it’s rubbish, so you delete it and start over.
An hour later, you no longer need to show anything - perhaps - two extra overcooked paragraphs.

In the second step, I said that all you can do is write. This does not mean that you can write again. Writing involves reading, which is a bad idea.

Why?
Because editing requires critical analysis. Writing requires creative flow. If you switch back and forth between the two styles of thinking, your brain will fight to do the same.
Besides, it is bad for morale. Not every sentence (or paragraph) you write will be gold. That’s okay because writing is a number game. Write enough words and some of them will be good.

Now, I’m not saying you can’t spot the types or fix the word clumsy as you type. If you notice a quick fix, go for it. The strategy is not to look for them. And to fix these to waste extra time.

The whole point of step 2 is to create something to edit. If you have struggled to write in the past, this may be the case.

The Best English Grammar Learning Website: https://msrnenglish.blogspot.com/

Meta-steps: testing & innovation &

Rotate this process.
See how it works for you.
Sometimes your day is bad, so stick with it and see how it works.
Then start designing your own system.

Maybe you can compress the steps - you stumble out of bed with your hateful idea in mind, pour a coffee, then start writing.

Or you may need a week at the research stage
Maybe music helps you focus ... no.
You can write better in the morning or evening.
With a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.

I don't know which system will work for you. And I doubt that any system is the only answer. Your tastes and lifestyle will change over time, which means your system will change with it.

(You're doing well to keep writing as you write when you're a kid.)

And who knows - you'll probably remove a "system" altogether. You get to the point where you want to write, you write.
I know that works for some people.

What if you’re fighting to get the word out? I won’t start there. Hold on to this system of mine and stick with it - you'll be amazed at how much you write.