Author Tips - Are you a fiction writer or a non-fiction writer?

Author Tips - Are you a fiction writer or a non-fiction writer?

Writing is an art and should always be valued, writer and reader!

Are you a novelist, or a fairy-tale writer, or both? This is the next author's advice. You need to decide what kind of book you want to write. I write both now. It wasn’t always that way.

  • I love writing and most of my books are non-fiction. These are more “how” books, which I share with other principles I’ve learned over the years. My purpose in writing is to help people move on to their destiny, to face and enjoy what was planned for them from the foundation of the world. I believe everyone is special. Everyone has value, value and purpose. Yet, very few people realize their purpose and this can happen for a variety of reasons. Perhaps they did not come to know and understand that they have a purpose. Maybe they know they have one but they haven't found it yet. If one does not know one's own purpose, then perhaps he or she will survive impartially, day in and day out, and be completely annoyed! My writing aims to face God and embrace the destination help I actually thought I could write non-fiction.
  • I never really thought I could write fiction. Now, I had a friend whose mind was extremely creative and full of imagination. When he spoke and shared the events, it seemed like you could actually get lost in the details and get a great picture of the event he was trying to describe to you. He was a good story-teller. I have been encouraging him to write a book for years. He never did. Sadly, he died and the world never saw the masterpiece of a book he had planned to write. It may not be your lot! Write your book and bless the world with your thoughts or imagination. Even after you leave this site you never know how much you might be able to influence lives for the better.
  • I’ve never seen myself tell stories like that. So, I stay away from fiction. Then one day I decided to write a story about my mentally and physically abused wife and her struggle to regain her contentment, especially since she had a son to survive. The story seemed to flow and I wrote it in a few months (if the memory serves me correctly). I aimed to make it as relevant as possible and yet the reader embarks on a journey into the world of abuse and its ill effects on a person long after the abuse has stopped. After completing a good cover, "Gener's Fight" was published and "Wow," what a reception it received, locally and abroad, people praised the work, some even said it was going to be a movie. A UK magazine actually did a story about it, and the same owner put a great review on Amazon for it and also said it was going to be a movie. Since then I have published two more novels and am currently working on another book!
  • My written purpose in this regard is to encourage you not to limit yourself to what you can or cannot do. You can start as a novelist, telling great stories that capture the imagination. Then based on the principle you have experienced and learned you can get the urge to write non-fiction. (Or vice versa). You may think you can't do it. After all, you are a novelist, (or non-fiction) right? Don't limit yourself. Write from the heart. Write from your arousal. Take this one book at a time. Don’t confine yourself to just one style of writing or one type of writing. Just write. Be creative. Be thoughtful. Be quick. You never know how far your book or writing will go.
  • Are you writing fiction or non-fiction? Perhaps you can do both. Never limit yourself! Choose to be creative, focused and determined. Write from the heart. Write to make a difference. Write to touch and change lives.